Friday 9 May 2014

New Reviews To Come!

Next Wednesday, I will be going to see the musical 'WICKED' with my friend Jess and our mums while it is at The King's Theatre in Glasgow. I have already seen the show in London, so I will mainly be reviewing how it differs or how well it has been put together for a touring version. The review will hopefully be up by    the end of next week.


I will also be reviewing the first part (and possibly second part) of the season finale of Modern Family. This episode is called 'The Wedding; Part 1'. Fans of the show will be looking forward to this particular episode as it is when Cameron and Mitchell will finally get married. This review will also be up by the end of next week.

Please comment if there is anything else that you would like me to review!
Megan X

1 comment:

  1. Wicked is a great show. I'm seeing it in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete