Saturday 16 August 2014

RIP Robin Williams

I know that I haven't posted on this blog for a while (I will start again soon) and this isn't the type of post I would normally make, but I felt like I should do it anyway. I'm sure you've all heard the sad news of the great actor and comedian Robin Williams' death.  He was loved by many, which is shown just by the amount of messages and posts there were the morning that the news was heard. No matter what, Robin Williams would always be able to make me laugh. I remember watching Mrs Doubtfire, Jumanji and Aladdin when I was younger. If you haven't watched any of his stand up, I highly recommend it. I felt like I should share some tributes to Robin Williams, just to show how much he will be missed by everyone. Credit to everyone who owns these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment